Ambiental’s GIS Data Manager, Paul Drury, will be presenting “Precision flood models and spatial analysis of flood risk in Great Britain” at Geo Business 2015, in London on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 16.50.
Billed as the largest geospatial event in the UK, delegates get to hear from industry experts presenting the very latest in the industry. In addition to Ambiental’s presentation, 50 papers will be presented over three days in two parellel sessions covering:
- BIM meets geospatial
- Geospatial data management and big data techniques
- Is your asset management fit for the 21st Century?
- Coastal and hydrographic
- Recent projects
- Smart GIS
- Legal issues
- Survey operations and systems integration
- Emerging and developing technologies
- Shaping the profession/evolving skills and education
- Making data deliverable
- Specifications and standards
- It’s not a drone!
The GEO Business conference is held alongside an exhibition of over 200 international exhibitors and a programme of 140 commercial workshops sessions. Visitors are asked to register in advance at www.GeoBusinessShow.com/register