Civil Engineering Design
Our civil engineering expertise is supported by ICE and Engineering Council Chartered civil engineers
Our civil engineering expertise delivers design and planning to help with development and planning applications.
- Supported by ICE and Engineering Council Chartered civil engineers
- Building regulation compliant drawings
- BREEAM assessments
- Drainage designs fully compliant with national and local policies
- Sustainable drainage systems design
How our civil engineering services can support you
Our civil engineers can take your project from an idea (feasibility) through to reality (construction) – anything from a house extension to large commercial or residential development. We can support your project from any stage in its lifecycle, from outline to full planning, and help with calculations, desk-based studies, drainage and road design detail drawings for a diverse range of sectors.
We can also offer scheme design and detailing of drainage, flood risk and roads to support planning applications, as well as site visits from our ICE engineers and supporting consultants. Our work includes designs that will take your project to tender, building regulations and construction stages. Unfortunately, we can’t directly structural design and construction works, though we can recommend experienced engineers to help you with this if necessary.
Who needs civil engineering?
Civil engineers design the infrastructure beneath your feet. If your project requires a new drainage system, road, driveways, or embankment, you’ll usually need a civil engineer to ensure these systems are designed appropriately and safely.
Get a fast no obligation quote for a civil engineering design and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch.
Benefits of civil engineering
- Meet planning application requirements for surface and foul water runoff
- Identify potential planning constraints on new or existing properties
- Achieve credits for environmental sustainability (BREEAM)
- Produce tender and construction drawings for civil engineering works
- Help prevent costly changes later in the design stage