Flood Risk Assessment (FRA)
Insight to help you make better design, planning and purchase decisions
Understanding flood risk lets you make better decisions on preventing or minimising the damage that flooding can cause. Our expertise in flood risk assessment helps hundreds of clients do that each year, from individual property owners across the UK, to international developers.
Our flood risk assessments (FRAs) use the latest available data and in-depth surveys to help you:
- Gain planning permission
- Make better insurance decisions
- Gain environmental credits
- Ensure business continuity in the event of a flood
- Plan to mitigate the effects of flooding
- We have our own independent flood modelling software
Get in contact with us or fill in our form and one of our friendly specialists will be in touch.
Our flood risk assessments can address basic or complex flood risks that could stand in the way of planning approval.
Business Continuity Portfolio Analysis and Due Diligence
We can help you offset the effects of floods and create the most cost-effective flood prevention and reaction measures.
Benefits of flood risk assessments can help you
- Cost-effectively mitigate against the effects of flooding
- Accurately rate and price insurance premiums
- Help you to gain environmental credits
- Achieve planning application success
MARINE & COASTAL
OIL & GAS
RENEWABLES & FUTURE ENERGIES
ROADS, BRIDGES & RAIL
SECURITY & INTELLIGENCE
TOURISM & LEISURE
RESIDENTIAL (MINOR & LARGE SCALE DEVELOPMENT)
COMMERCIAL (RETAIL OFFICES & HOSPITALITY)