Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Users are permitted to download material from the website only for personal use and/or internal circulation within their organisations, and that they must not remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice contained in such materials.
- Users agree: not to use the website in such a way that disrupts the use of it by other users; not to transmit materials through the website which are false, defamatory or unlawful or which infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (this may not be relevant); not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software forming part of this website or attempt to transmit via the website any information containing a virus or other harmful component and; not to change, interfere or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Users agree: to ensure that details supplied to Ambiental in order to register for access to the website are accurate and up-to-date at all times; users are to keep confidential any personal login password provided by Ambiental and be liable for any damage caused by use of such password by a third party and; that Ambiental reserve a right to terminate a user’s access to password protected areas of the website if Ambiental consider that a user is using the website to the detriment of the website or to others.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ambiental prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your Personal Information (GDPR)
Your personal information collected by Ambiental will not be shared with any third party organisations, it will only be shared internally at Ambiental and its affiliated and subsidiary companies. If you wish to have any/all information you have submitted removed from our internal system, then please contact the office of the Head of Marketing and your information will be deleted by Ambiental without undue delay. You will receive one final notification from Ambiental, which will be confirmation that your details have been removed.
Most of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our website.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies – these are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the services you have asked for, like online application forms, cannot be provided;
- performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works; and
- functionality cookies – these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of the web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Specific cookies we use
Cookies may be set either by this website (“first party cookies”), or by a third party website (“third party cookies”). The tables below identify the cookies we use and explain the purposes for which they are used.
However, we continue to collect information about first and third-party cookies and the tables below are based on the work completed to date. Accordingly, we may update the information contained in this section from time to time.
|These cookies are used to maintain session state (that is, they remember whether you have logged in or not).||Overview of WordPress Cookie|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|