Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Users are permitted to download material from the website only for personal use and/or internal circulation within their organisations, and that they must not remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice contained in such materials.
- Users agree: not to use the website in such a way that disrupts the use of it by other users; not to transmit materials through the website which are false, defamatory or unlawful or which infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (this may not be relevant); not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software forming part of this website or attempt to transmit via the website any information containing a virus or other harmful component and; not to change, interfere or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Users agree: to ensure that details supplied to Ambiental in order to register for access to the website are accurate and up-to-date at all times; users are to keep confidential any personal login password provided by Ambiental and be liable for any damage caused by use of such password by a third party and; that Ambiental reserve a right to terminate a user’s access to password protected areas of the website if Ambiental consider that a user is using the website to the detriment of the website or to others.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ambiental prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your Personal Information (GDPR)
Your personal information collected by Ambiental will not be shared with any third party organisations, it will only be shared internally at Ambiental and its affiliated and subsidiary companies. If you wish to have any/all information you have submitted removed from our internal system, then please contact the office of the Head of Marketing and your information will be deleted by Ambiental without undue delay. You will receive one final notification from Ambiental, which will be confirmation that your details have been removed.
Effective Date: 07-Dec-2022
Last Updated: 07-Dec-2022
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.